Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing us as your groomer. Below you will find our Terms fo Service that are applicable to every appointment.
1. By booking a groom with Suds and Paws you are agreeing to attend the agreed appointment at the confirmed time. We reserve the right to refuse service if clients are more than 15 minutes late.
2. You agree that if your pets coat is in poor condition (including matting, parasites etc) the groomer will advise you on how best to proceed. De-matted dogs can be extremely painful and we will always put the welfare of your pet first. A surcharge may apply and this will be mentioned before grooming commences.
3. You agree that by cancelling your appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will be expected to pay 50% of the groom price quoted before being booked for another appointment.
4. You agree that we can use your dogs pictures and name on any social media, marketing materials, website etc.
5. It is important than our groomers are aware of any possible or diagnosed medical conditions prior to your grooming appointment. Please provide a thorough account of any health issues, allergies or behavioural issues pertaining to your dog.
6. Alterations. If, after the groom is complete, there is anything about the groom that you would like altered, please advise your groomer accordingly before you leave the salon. We are never offended by timely requests to make minor changes, so please ask.
7. If you happen to be a few minutes early to collect, your dog may still be on the grooming table being attended to, please remain out of sight and hearing whilst you wait. Once your dog sees you and naturally starts to get excited, your groomer may have to consider the groom finished, for safety reasons.
8. We groom each dog to the owner’s specifications, as far as the dog will tolerate and the coat condition and type allows. We will always place a dog’s welfare, safety and peace of mind above adherence to a particular style. In case of being unable for any reason to groom to the exact style wished by the owner, we will endeavour to contact the owner and agree upon a suitable alternative style.
9. Sedated dogs. We do not accept dogs that are under sedation for grooming under any circumstances.
10. Pregnant dogs. Whilst every care is taken with every dog, bitches that are pregnant should not attend grooming appointments due to the risks to her and her puppies. 11. We reserve the right to refuse service if any foul, intimidating or threatening language or behaviour is directed to or at our staff.